2.8 LB. ROLLED OATS, GF, ORGANIC, GLYPHOSATE FREE
Want To Enjoy Your Oats Without A Dose of Poison?
The Oats You Choose Are A Life And Quality Of Life Matter. Did You Know...
- Oats contain a high amount of Antioxidants
- Oats contains a soluble fiber called beta-glucan that can help improve insulin response and possibly reduce blood sugar too.
- Oats are a nutrient-rich food that contains many vitamins and minerals while being low in calories.
- Oats are rich in soluble fiber, so people tend to feel full more quickly after eating them than they do after consuming other foods.
- The fiber in oatmeal can help you lose weight!
HHK Exclusively Uses Oats Only From Companies That Are Gluten-Free, Organic, And Glyphosate-Free. We Want To Support The Farmers That Care About Your Health - Your family will Appreciate The Good Health That Results From Clean Oats!
Make Overnight Oats, or To Cook Oats:
- bring 1.5 cups of Plant-Based Milk to boil
- stir in one-half of a cup of oats
- reduce the heat to medium
- simmer for 10 to 20 minutes
- stir in additional optional ingredients, such as spices, sweeteners, or berries