2.8 LB. ROLLED OATS, GF, ORGANIC, GLYPHOSATE FREE
Want To Enjoy Your Oats Without A Dose of Poison?
The Oats You Choose Are A Life And Quality Of Life Matter. Did You Know...
- Oats contain a high amount of Antioxidants
- Oats contains a soluble fiber called beta-glucan that can help improve insulin response and possibly reduce blood sugar too.
- Oats are a nutrient-rich food that contains many vitamins and minerals while being low in calories.
- Oats are rich in soluble fiber, so people tend to feel full more quickly after eating them than they do after consuming other foods.
- The fiber in oatmeal can help you lose weight!
HHK Exclusively Uses Oats Only From Companies That Are Gluten-Free, Organic, And Glyphosate-Free. We Want To Support The Farmers That Care About Your Health - Your family will Appreciate The Good Health That Results From Clean Oats!
To Cook Oats:
- bring 1 1/2 cups of Water or Plant-Based Milk to boil
- stir in 3/4 cup of Oats and keep covered
- turn off heat
- let sit to steam, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes
- stir in additional optional ingredients, such as spices, sweeteners, or berries
For Overnight Oats, in a quart mason jar add:
- 1 1/2 cups Plant-Based Milk or Creamer
- 3/4 cup Oats
- 3 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup (optional)
1/2 tsp Vanilla Flavoring (optional)
- additional optional ingredients, such as spices, nuts, or berries
- stir well, cover and refridgerate overnight; enjoy cold in the morning with additional nuts and fruit as desired.